Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Philly was a great time. Maybe part of the reason was that there was no boyfriend there so Kelly could breath and be the Kelly I know. Maybe part of the reason was that I could breath and not be ignored sometimes. Maybe part of the reason was that Philly is awesome or maybe part of the reason is that the people we stayed with and I met were awesome. It’s definitely a combination of all of those things. But then the boyfriend came by train from Boston and met us and the imaginary sign was let out. So then we drove to Pittsburg and stayed with one of Kelly’s friends from Colorado. She was great; she took us out and showed us around. The next morning we went to the University of Pittsburg’s Cathedral of Learning. There are classrooms in there from every country, an Italian classroom, one from Israel, Russia, Ukraine, the list goes on. People from that country were brought in to build these rooms. It was amazing to see beautiful rooms and chandeliers and carved chairs in classrooms when all we have now are plastic chairs with cold tiles as floors. After that we went to FatHead and ate giant sandwiches and then drove to Ohio. Well we got to Columbus and now we are staying at a Holiday inn. I had to get my own room because I am about to crack.

I am going to let it out and spill a little bit. Kelly and I were supposed to travel together this summer, two girls that are great friends on an adventure. Then she goes ahead and “falls in love” with Taylor who I introduce her to by the way and she informs me, no I don’t mean ask I do mean she informs me, that he is coming with us. After weeks of holding my feelings in I tell her I don’t want to do that so I will be doing the trip alone (i'm only going to be with them for another week then I'm off being free again!) and I have to ask for an apology which I do not get. I get one a few days later but it goes like this “I'm sorry you feel that way but…” Oh well, what are you going to do, im over it. So they have a relationship talk when im sitting in the car so I have to put on my ipod and then we run out of gas on the road and have to wait for AAA for a while. When we finally got here I peaced. We are going to Electric forest festival on Thursday then after that I am going to continue my adventure by myself, the way that I know will be great. There, I vented.

The room is amazing. I walked it and it was huge, wood floors, a huge bathtub that has a glass wall looking over the bedroom. I am glad I have this night to myself although it would have been great to couchsurf. What I want to do has been put on pause for a few days, but that’s life right.

Tomorrow we are going to the rock n roll hall of fame. That is right up my alley and I'm so exited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment