Thursday, June 2, 2011

night before

It’s the night before I depart on this adventure of mine. I am sitting in my kitchen, my bags are packed for all the festivals and travel and dances and late nights and beach days and fancy occasions, my little grey book is filled with a few couchsurfers names and numbers, and I am scared with a mixture of butterflies and other things.

I am scared, nervous, exited, but really I am just waiting for what is going to happen. When I think about it, really, this trip is for enlightenment, for a realization of some sort.

My first stop is Austin, TX. My couchsurfer there is Andrew. I will let you know how it goes. My flight is at 9 40am out of LAX and I get to Austin at 2 30pm. Andrew doesn’t get off work till 5. Exciting isn’t it.

No comments:

Post a Comment