Sunday, June 26, 2011

Boston and Cape Cod




New York was great. Then we drove to Connecticut to visit Craig. He went/goes to Arizona too. In Arizona he doesn’t even have a bed frame, his mattress is on the floor but apparently he is rich. He has a leather phone in his house. His house in Stamford looks like the white house. One section of it is my house. We had bomb pizza and ice cream then we drove to Boston. First we drove into Campton, a suburb 20 minutes outside Boston because Kelly’s good friend lives there. we stopped there for the night and the next day before we took the train into Boston he took us to this amazing Deli where I got one if not the most amazing Panini ever.

So we took a 15 minute train into the city where I was going to couchsurf because I didn’t want to be in the suburbs at someones parents house. Chris was his name and he was awesome, I got very lucky. He met us outside the station and Kelly, Tay, and her friend went right and Chris and I went left to grab a beer before he had to work again. I had the Sam Adams Red Brick, its only made in Boston! After beers he took me up to the top level of his office building where you can see so much Boston its amazing, too bad the weather was cloudy and foggy and the sky was grey. Then he went back to work and I met Pearl.

Pearl is a girl I met in Sydney, Australia in a hostel a year and a half, maybe two years ago. The first time I went I went by myself just travelling and I met her and a few of us went to Olympic park. We really liked eachother and have been pen palls ever since. I knew she lived here so I called her days/ weeks before and we met up. We saw eachother for the first time in two years and I felt like she has been my close friend for years. We drank and talked and laughed for days about eachothers lives and life in general and love and family. I am so lucky to have made a great friend. We spent a few hours together when a couple of her friends met us in the city and we got really good Italian food in the north end. So good was the food that it cost me a pretty $50.

At about 11 I took the train to meet my couchsurfer at a bar by his house. We had a good time then he asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint. He got a lot more exiting. We went back and did that on his water bed, he had like 50 concert stubbs on his wall and a bob Dylan poster and a Bonnaroo Poster from 4 years ago!! I lucked out.

The next morning Kelly, Tay, and Murph picked me up and we went to Cape Cod to see our Bonnaroo friends!! Tyler and Timmy camped next to us and we became good friends so we were here so we visited them. Cape Cod is nice and pretty, it was grey and foggy too. Then Tyler had a party for us at his house. Nice night. I didn’t realize how much fun chemistry was there but there was some. The next day Kelly and I drove to Philly and Taylor took the train to stay with his friend in Boston. Im glad because last night and day we had the best time. Finally no attachments. We are staying with Kellys friend Mike who she met in Barcelona. Other friends came down and we had a great night blunting and listening to music and beer ponging. Then we went out and I got a date for today. I have to go though because I am being anti social while everyone is smoking. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment