Sunday, June 5, 2011

let it roll, baby, roll

Its my last night in Austin and the first stop of this trip. I think I can cross Texas off of the potential places to live. Its not that I did not enjoy it its just that I didn’t enjoy it enough for me to want to live here. I can cross “Bill” off the potential list also. I don’t want any more “Bills” I want love. I guess that is what this trip is about also in a way, finding some one or some place that clicks and love happens. I need that.

Tomorrow it’s off to Memphis where I will be couchsurfing with Adam for one night then on Tuesday my friends Kelly, Taylor, and Jessica pick me up and its off to Bonnaroo on Wednesday.

I am a little tripped out because I feel scared. I feel uneasy and nervous. Maybe its because I feel a little alone too. Hopefully that will pass, I’m not used to this feeling. Last year when I travelled to Australia by myself I felt wonderfully free and exited and happy to be alone. Now I feel as though I don’t know what I’m doing. My life has pretty drastically changed, I mean the life I have had for the past 5 years is over. I am not a college kid. I don’t live among college kids and go out and have fun all the time. I don’t live with my girls and near my friends anymore. I don’t have that comfort anymore. it will just take some getting used to I guess. I think I need a hug.

Bye Austin, lets see whats next.

No comments:

Post a Comment