Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New York City part 3

Continuation of yesterday…

After walking around for hours I came back to the Ohm where Kelly was chillin. I chilled with her for a bit then Lindsay and the roommates came home. I went down stairs to grab a snack before dinner and while I was waiting for the elevator to come back up I met a guy. He pressed the button for the 20th floor and I pressed the 21st. As I was opening the door to the apartment he comes running toward me. yada yada, he gives me his business card and asks me to dinner. I had plans though but ballsy move. I respect a guy with balls.

Kelly and Tay went to a fancy dinner date and Lindsay and I had our own. I had only met her once before in February before staying at her place but dinner was awesome. We didn’t stop talking the whole time. Then we walked home and on our way we were stopped by a guy on his bike. Very handsome, black slicked hair, a blue shirt and looked at me and asked if I would like to hang out, so I said sure. He bought a six pack and the three of us went on the fourth floor courtyard. We talked. Lindsay went to sleep and yada yada it was 3:45am and I’m telling him to put his shoes on and leave. We fell asleep on the couch. He got my number and we said fare well for now.

New York: 2 points


Boston today i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment