Wednesday, June 15, 2011

it happens

I am in a four person room and this morning when I woke up I met Victoria from the country in England. She was on the bottom bunk opposite from me. We started talking about how I finished uni in Arizona and don’t know where to go or what to do and am just going with fate and she told me about her life. She had a boyfriend in the country in England so after she finished uni 2 years ago she got a job near him. Then they broke up and she wanted to travel. She was going to travel to Asia but then read a book and decided to come to America. She is traveling with one of her girlfriends. A couple weeks into her trip she met a guy from North Carolina. She said that she kept bumping into him and one night they happened to sit next to each other and started talking. She is continuing traveling but going back and forth to see him, it has been about 2 months. So now she loves him but she’s not in love with him just yet. She is going home to England in 2 weeks and he is applying for a passport to come over and meet her family and be with her for a while. Then she is coming back to America to live with him and be with him forever.

Wow, that is one hell of a story.

Stories like that happen every day. People from different countries and backgrounds find each other and something electrical happens where they just know and it happens so quickly. I was lucky to have that once. It was intense, back and forth and to me it was love. But it’s over now. I have faith that something like that will happen again and the next time it will be strong enough to last. That is what I want so that is what I'm looking for and that is what I'm going to get. Whatever you want that is what you will get, just have to have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment