Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i love rock and roll





We went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame museum in Cleveland today and it was absolutely amazing. Artifacts and collectables and old clothes and guitars and sheets of music from all the classics from Ottis Redding, The Who, Jimi Hendrix old school drawings, Big Poppas jersey, the beatles, I mean the list goes on and on. That place gave me chills because all those musicians are people that said "fuck you" to everyone that said being a musician would never pay off and put them down for following their dreams. Those people are role models to us all. I remember after my brain tumor one doctor said i would never dance again, well a year later i was the lead Arabian role in the Nutcracker and in the news paper and a paid guest star with the Long Beach Symphony Orchestra and was on the advanced dance team at my high school. I remember when i had a dream to start a music festival and people didnt believe in me, its called Wonderland Entertainment and people asked me if they could be in my festival for free. You can do anything, and i do mean anything you want, you just have to really try. We spent a good 4 hours in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment