Friday, July 29, 2011




Day Three

The night I met Lauren she took me to a bar to meet some of her friends. That night I met a few of her friends, one being a cute little brown haired chick named Devon. The first thing I noticed about her was that she was smiling and the first thing she said was “hey, you went to Electric Forest too!” then she showed me her wrist with the bracelet! Right then and there we became friends. So yesterday she picked me up with her friend Liz and we were on our way to the beach, Sullivans beach. As soon as I got in the car Liz hands me a beer and her chillum, my kind of girls right there.

The walk to the beach is a little different than southern California. It is very lush and green and then suddenly there is sand. The water is green and pretty gross looking, not saying that Seal beach is not but it looks better. I can’t believe how warm the water was. It was like bath water, like water I use to take a shower. We stayed in the water for hours, then got out and got some more beer and went back in. Then we went to their friend Jessica’s house where the hippie hospitality kept coming. After we chilled there for a while we went back to Liz’s. She took a shower while Devon and I ate lots of ice cream, ginger snapps, and cookie dough and we all watched the stupidest movie, Disturbia. Liz created her own gravity device out of a little blue cooler, we hit that multiple times. It was relaxing and refreshing to hang out with cool girls like the girls that I have grown to love like Lo, Molly, Han, Amy, Al, Liz, Kelly, Dana, Sam, and Dubby (both of them). I miss you girls and it is awesome to have some girls like us to hang with.

Now I’m chillin at the airport waiting for my flight to Atlanta.

Oh, and I decided I am moving to San Francisco come beginning of September, after Burning Man.

1 comment:

  1. molyl...loves it & so happy you have girl time with rad chicks <3

    ReplyDelete