Monday, July 25, 2011

Bye Asheville and North Carolina






There is so much to say about my stay here in Ashville, North Carolina. First of all the scenery is pretty amazing, when you take the time to drive to it. A couple days ago Kyle and a couple of his friends and his parents went to this amazing rock mini water fall in the river. We walked up this road for about thirty minutes and got to this great spot where people were jumping off of logs into the river and to get to them you have to climb a bunch of slippery wet rocks and grab on to some branches while you pull yourself up. The first time I did it and was so proud of myself. The second time I did it I wasn’t so lucky, Kyle’s dad gave me his hand when I was on a rock but I slipped and slid all the way down the rocks to the water. The whole time I was waiting for some rock to hit me and a bone to break but surprisingly nothing happened but a big unexpected water slide. Then we went downtown to eat pizza and hang out. Jade came and met us and we went swimming at the JCC with one of her friends. It was only us, at night, in a warm huge pool with a diving board. I spent the night at Jades again where we talked for a long time on her balcony and again I sprawled on the futon. I saw Midnight in Paris the next day and it was good, I enjoyed it but I’m not screaming over it. Today Jamie, one of the roommates, and his friend Z, and I went hiking. It was very cloudy up there so we were in the clouds. But it was nice. We drove down the mountain a little and then we had a great view. Tonight we had a little going away party for me, which means that we got pizza and went to a brewery. It’s a pretty chill place, Ashville is. It has really chill people that really like to just drink and hang out with their good friends, I see everything right with that. We shouldn’t take advantage of having one good friend, let alone two, let alone those rare few. Shout out to all my friends, if I love you, you are smiling to yourself right now. It was a great place for me to take it easy and clear my mind, I am looking forward to the future now. Tomorrow at 9am I am taking the GreyHound Bus to Charleston, South Carolina where I have booked a few days in a nice little motel. The time has come for some me time because some big thoughts have entered my brain and I want and need time to myself to go over them and write them down and think about them. Also I’m exited for a bed and my own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment