Sunday, July 24, 2011


When I began this trip, actually the reason I went on this trip was because I was so unbelievably confused about what to do after college. I was not ready to be thrown out of college, not ready for what people call "the real world," I didn't know right from left and I didn't know what I wanted, what I knew is that I needed time to calm down and to explore. I have been traveling for nearly two months now and I am so glad I gave myself the space and time to be confused and to let something find me and I think that it has. I have had a mini epiphany. it came in a different shape and form than I thought it would. I still am confused because I find that with more certainty and knowledge comes more confusion and clutter but the clutter becomes clearer.

One thing that I have learned is the value of giving yourself time and space and allowing yourself to be lost and confused because with time, what you need naturally becomes what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment